VitaHealth VitaEPA 1000mg contains natural omega-3 fatty acids, providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) derived from a mixture of deep-sea fish such as salmon, anchovies and sardines.
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- For healthy heart, brain, skin, joint and vision
- Stringent purification & testing for maximum purity
- Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
- EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs are important structural components that make up cell membranes; responsible for their integrity and fluidity.
- EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cells in the body.
- DHA is one of the major building blocks in brain which helps to improve memory, learning ability and slow down brain cell degeneration.
- Omega-3 is useful for eye health and relief of dry-eye syndrome.
- Omega-3 reduces the risk of heart problems by lowering the risk of blood clots and irregular heartbeat.
- Pure distillation removes impurities and contaminants, stringent testing to provide higher levels of purity and stability.
- Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.
As an Omega-3 supplement:
Adults – Take 1-2 softgels daily, preferably with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For cardiovascular support:
Adults – Take 3 softgels daily, preferably with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each softgel contains:
providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
providing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Natural Vitamin E