- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, biotin, choline, folic acid and inositol are instrumental in boosting hair health and spurring hair growth.
- B vitamins are beneficial for promoting healthy, lustrous and strong hair.
- Vitamin C and E are important antioxidants that help counteract free radicals, thereby freeing up the resources to feed your hair the nutrients it needs.
- Cysteine, methionine and lysine hydrochloride are important amino acids for production of keratin.
- Cysteine promotes growth of strong hair and assists with protection of hair follicles from oxidative stress.
- Methionine is responsible for the synthesis of procollagen, the precursor to collagen, which is vital to strengthen the hair shaft.
- Lysine plays an important role in hair growth.
- Iodine is an essential mineral for promoting healthy hair growth.
- Manganese protects the hair against free-radical damage which leads to hair thinning.
- Cod liver oil contains high amounts of vitamin A and D to keep the hair healthy.
- Lecithin moisturises and adds shine to dry, brittle hair.
- Safflower oil provides linoleic acid to nourish the scalp while moisturising and protecting the hair from harmful external factors.
- Wheat germ oil may increase volume and thickness of the hair.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast helps maintain healthy hair.
- Recommended for individuals who experience hair loss, thinning or greying, or have brittle or dry hair.
Adults – Take 1 softgel, once daily, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.