Thomson Gingko is an herbal product extracted from Japanese silver apricot leaves (locally called gingko). Dizziness, tiredness and numbness of feet orhands are your body’s warnings of poor blood circulation. Gingko promotes healthy blood circulation throughout your body.
- Improves symptoms of anxiety, depression, age related dementia and diabetes related vision problem.
- Each tablet contains 40mg activated gingko biloba extract (~2000mg gingko leaves).
- Standardised extract of active ingredients ensuring safety for consumption.
- No pesticides, colourings, toxins.
- 30 + 30 – Two boxes of 30 tablets each
- 120+ 30 – One box of 120 tablets plus one box of 30 tablets
1 or 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals
The gingko biloba extract has an active ingredient gingko glycoside that helps blood thinning and promotes good flow in all micro vessels of body. A good blood circulation ensures proper working and growth at cellular level. All the above symptoms are related to poor circulation of blood causing brain cells to damage and age.