LOCERYL NAIL LAQUER 5% 2.5ML
Loceryl Nail Laquer by Galderma is to cure fungal infection of fingernails and toenails. Hard yellow/pale discoloured ragged crumbling nails are embarrassing and won’t go away unless treated properly. Loceryl nail lacquer is an anti-fungal nail polish containing Amorolfine as the active ingredient.
- Amorolfine kills a broad spectrum of fungus that causes nail infections.
- Provided with everything needed for mess-free application - Cleaning pads, nail files and spatula.
- Apply to infected nails once or twice weekly until the infection goes away and new healthy nails are grown. This may take 6 months for fingernails and 9-12 months for toenails.
- Not advised for use on severe nail infections where lunula (nail base) is affected. Consult a doctor in such severe fungal infections causing nails to de-attach.
- 1 bottle of 2.5ml nail lacquer.
- 1 reusable spatula fixed to the bottle cap.
- 30 cleaning pads saturated with 70% Isopropyl alcohol in foil packets.
- 30 nail files.
ACTIVE: 50 mg/ml (5%) of amorolfine (equivalent to 6.4% amorolfine hydrochloride)
OTHERS: methacrylic acid copolymer, glycerol triacetate, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, absolute ethanol.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- File down the infected nails using the provided nail file. Dispose used nail file after each use and don’t use the same nail file on healthy nails.
- Clean the filed down nail surface using the provided cleaning pad and keep the swab aside.
- Dip the spatula into lacquer and paint the affected nail. Repeat for each affected nail.
- Clean the used spatula with the same cleaning pad used at the start for nails.
- Discard the cleaning pad and close the lacquer bottle tightly.
- Allow the nails to dry for 3-5 minutes.
- You can wash your hands and feet as normal once the paint is dried, it won’t affect the efficiency of loceryl nail lacquer.
On the subsequent applications, soak the affected nails in warm water for 5minutes and file down thoroughly to remove the existing loceryl lacquer coat. Gentle filing is suggested. Repeat the above steps.
- Don’t use if you are under the age of 12 years.
- Don’t use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or diabetic without consulting your doctor.
- Don’t use if you are allergic to active substance or if you develop any adverse swelling/inflammation of unaffected areas after using the product.
- Don’t expose to fire, content is highly flammable.
- Don’t inhale or swallow or apply anywhere else/on unaffected nails.
- Don’t use any other nail polish or cosmetic fake nails during the treatment process.