Hiruscar Gel for scar and keloid care can be used on scars that result from surgery, accidents, burns or acne as well as redness and dark mark. Hiruscar can be used on both new and old scars. Hiruscar can be used on existing scars and protect against new scar formation.
- Allium cepa,
- mucopolysaccharide polysulphate,
- aloe vera,
- vit E
For existing scars or keloids, it should be applied generously to the scar area and rubbed gently for 2-3 minutes,3-4 times daily.( For external use only ) .
mucopolysaccharide polysulphate and allium cepa penetrates deep into the skin to revitalize, smoothen and soften scar tissue. with natural ingredients , aloe vera , vitamin E and vitamin B3 to moisturize and to protect scar from ultraviolet rays, and to lighten the colour of skin tissue to restore it to a soften and more natural appearance.
Before using Hiruscar gel inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, ect. )
- Apply as needed
- Apply with finger tips for scars on face or near eyes
- Ask a doctor if condition worsen
- Ask doctor if symptoms last more than 7 days
- Avoid spraying in eyes
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not use in large quantities
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Hiruscar gel. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Hiruscar gel. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth