Euderm Cream is used for dry skin conditions and other conditions.
Euderm Cream contains Urea Topical as an active ingredient.
Euderm Cream works by softening and healing the dry skin conditions.
Euderm Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Dry skin conditions
- Cracked Heal
- Cold and Dry weather
- Irritated skin
Composition and Active Ingredients
Euderm Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Before using Euderm Cream, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Euderm Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Euderm Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.