AFC Heme Iron
AFC Heme Iron is a synergistic iron formula with Heme Iron, Vitamin C and Vitamin Bs, fortified with Prune Extract. These ingredients work synergistically to increase the absorption of iron by the body.
- Heme Iron is good for oxygen transport and red blood cell formation, energy production and brain health.
- Vitamin C helps to enhance the absorption of iron and maintains the integrity of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 can maintain healthy nervous system and make hemoglobin that carries oxygen in red blood cells throughout the body.
- Folic Acid assists in the production of red blood cells and Prune Extract helps increase iron absorption and prevents constipation.
Active ingredients per 3 capsules: Heme Iron 43.26mg; Vitamin C 36mg ;Sodium Ferrous Citrate 33.6mg; Vitamin B6 2.415mg ;Folic Acid 24.3μg; Vitamin B12 2.1μg; Prune Extract 210mg.
Daily Dose: 2-3 capsules.
General Wellness: Take 1 capsule, two times daily, preferably on empty stomach.
Therapeutic purpose: Take 1 capsule, three times daily, on empty stomach, if you feel tired generally and tested to have lower hemoglobin or hematocrit levels due to iron deficiency.
- Avoid drinking tea, coffee, soft drink, milk and wine 30min before or after the intake of AFC Heme Iron.
- The amount of iron absorbed decreases with increasing doses. It is recommended to take an iron supplement in divided dosages throughout the day for best effect.